Big Decisions needs Big Data.
Cloudera provides 4 capabilities:
(experiment and provision the compute and storage resources that needs to run on the Cloudera platform ex: workloads that will be stored like multiple database cluster and or massive amounts of data coming from advanced type of data: sensors, social media, etc.).
(supports hybrid and multi-cloud infrastructure, you can move workloads between on-premises and any cloud this includes: reports, dashboard, ad-hoc analytics including AI).
(emergence of different sources you may be able to store and scale onfrom advanced type of data: sensors, social media, voice, streaming, real-time data etc)
(enable and integrate your business intelligence in Cloudera platform. ex: Tableau, Qlik, ) that runs in the cloud or on premises.
Cloudera Data Platform
The world’s first enterprise data cloud
A Platform for both IT and the business, Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) is:
- On-premises and public cloud
- Multi-cloud and multi-function
- Simple to use and secure by design
- Manual and automated
- Open and extensible
- For data engineers and data scientists
An Integrated Data Platform
CDP provides an integrated data platform that creates agility along lines-of-business while facilitating
efficiency and security within IT, enabling the entire organization to be more productive.
•Designed for data engineers, data scientists, BI analysts, developers and enterprise IT
• Simple to use cloud-native service and automatically secure by design
• Best-in-class analytics and integrated data lifecycle
• Self-serve and custom analytics
• Public cloud and on-premises