Hitachi Vantara Storage, Back up, Analytics
Data Solutions for the entire information life cycle.
Authorized Distributor Philippines
Since its founding in 1910, Hitachi has almost 110 years of OT experience and almost 60 years in IT. The company has maintained the same corporate mission with continuous innovation and passion: "Contribute to society through the development of superior, original technology and products." Hitachi Vantara vision remains unchanged: to help customers extract more value from their data and improve their businesses, while powering good for society.
- Top 100 Global Innovators
- Hitachi Vantara is named as one of the Thomson Reuters 'Top 100 Global Innovators' list. This shows that Hitachi has become one of the leaders in IT innovations with more than 119,000 patents worldwide.
- Green Technologies
- Hitachi Vantara is listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI). This proves that they strive to have sustainability in developing and producing eco-friendly solutions to conserve resources and reduce their carbon footprint.
- Solutions for Every Customers Challenge
- Hitachi Vantara employs approximately 4,900 employment and allocates $2.8 billion annually for research and development. With such numbers, Hitachi Vantara is dedicated to developing solutions that can solve customers' challenges.
Hitachi Vantara Products
Disaster Recovery, Data Backup, and Data Protection
Data loss can be caused by human error or unexpected events such as natural disasters and cyberattacks. Experiencing such events can have a negative impact on business. Thus, having a data protection and disaster recovery solution is important. Hitachi Vantara provides broad disaster recovery, data backup, and data protection solutions that are ideal for any business.
As the amount of data continues to grow, the need for a scalable, and enterprise-grade storage is essential for business in all industries. Hitachi Vantara offers a wide range of storage portfolios, ranging from hybrid and all-flash to network attach storage. It deliver’s a complete onsite-to-cloud solution while reducing operational costs.
Hitachi Vantara object storage is an intelligent and integrated approach to bridges the gap between traditional and cloud technologies for a greater return on your data. Free data from silos and deliver visibility and control within your organization with the Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) portfolio. Modernize, centralize and manage data across use cases and data types to fuel business insights and gain a competitive advantage, while ensuring proper data governance.
Data Management and Analytics
Innovate faster with data management products for analytics, AI and data integration, and build your DataOps practice. Simplify your data operations and deliver information access for all your enterprise stakeholders with policy-based automation and metadata-driven data management.
Converged and Hyperconverged Infrastructure
Optimize and adapt your data center and hybrid cloud with data insights to help IT evolve from a service provider to trusted business advisor. With Hitachi Vantara converged and hyperconverged infrastructure, your business will get the agility you need to survive in the modern era. By harnessing the value of your data, through a flexible, automated hybrid cloud environment.
Accelerate your success with data-driven applications and technologies from Hitachi's Lumada solutions for digital innovation. Enable your internet of things (IoT) solution to deliver high-value outcomes. Use the power of actionable data insights from Lumada applications, edge intelligence and co-creation services.
Data governance moves beyond managing information to support business processes, to encompass a broad set of data strategies and functions.
- Data Security : protecting against unauthorized access to or corruption of data.
- Data Integrity: ensuring the veracity, accuracy and quality of data.
- Data Synchronization: Establishing consistency among data types
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP): ensuring that sensitive data isn’t sent outside the corporate network and/or controlling what data can be transferred.
- Data Lineage: managing the origin of data, what happens to it, and where it moves
- Data delivery and access: any actions related to storing, retrieving and acting on data
- Master data management (MDM): the complete collection of processes, policies, standards and tools for defining, governing and managing data.
Hitachi Content Platform (HCP)
An “Enterprise Cloud Storage Platform.” Hitachi Content Platform transforms existing investments into the cloud, including private clouds or hybrid cloud architectures. The rich feature set and extensive ecosystem surrounding the platform allows organizations to improve efficiencies and optimize costs by moving data to a choice of lower cost on-premises storage, off-site to public cloud providers, or a combination of both.